Heres the thing

Thoughts on ministry, faith, missions and more

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Whats Going on....

What isn't going on? Summer has raced by at a neck breaking speed. And our fall kickoff is weeks away.

But really here is whats going on. I was hired this month part time in Romeoville as the student director and will start full time this fall.

The summer conferences and camps for students were incredible. Students making first time decisions to follow Christ, some making life changing decisions and others stepping up to be leaders...I would say that the summer has been great.

Jr High camp ended two days ago...I haven't caught up on sleep but I feel great. That's crazy.

Yesterday I went to Venetian Night in Chicago. Fire works were awesome. But it was also cool to sit in the park with so many people of different cultures and here them laugh. We all laugh the same language. Its a wonderful thing

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Angela K said...

How fun was listening to the laughter??? Loved it!

Thanks for hanging out with me!
I love you,
Angela

 

Post a Comment

<< Home